Thursday, May 3, 2012

MAC Haul

Every other week, when I receive my paycheck, the promise of new beauty products glimmers in my mind. This week I bought MAC products exclusively and could not be more excited.


My NEW Cargo Includes:

• Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder/Pressed

• Woodwinked Eye Shadow


• Greensmoke Eye Shadow



• Pearl Cream Color Base (I have this in Hush and I LOVE, perfect for highlighting)



• Select Cover Up in NW20



• Powder Blush in Harmony (Great for Contouring Cheeks)



• Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick (Awesome bright pink color, PERFECT for summer)



• Shy Girl Lipstick (Nude color similar to Honeylove-Matte with more sheen and a hint of pink)



• Angel Lipstick (Very light, baby pink, looks heavenly on! LOVE)



*I had to include a picure of Angel on because it looks very different on the lips.                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment