Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Get 'em Before They're Gone

My apologies for taking a few days off from blogging. Unfortunately, I haven't been feeling the greatest so, aside from going to work, I have literally done nothing the last few days. OK, maybe I finished the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy (which ROCKED BTW), but other than that nothing.

Anyways, I received an email this morning from MAC informing me of the latest players to leave the game...FOR GOOD. So, before they are gone, don't forget to grab:

*Jealously Wakes Eyeshadow
*Hocus Pocus Eyeshadow
*Parisian Skies Eyeshadow
*Neo Orange Pigment
*Red Dwarf Pro Longwear Lipcreme
*Caqui Lipglass
*Its a Wow Lipglass
*Petting Pink Lip Conditioner
*Oriele Orange Nail Laquer

Go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmpl to get your goodbyes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment